Friday, June 12, 2009

Little Monster and Aliens

It was ten-thirty last night; we had just finished a game of sword-fighting and it was time to bed for Anant, but he wanted another game. His school has just recently started and it's a full six hours of classes, which is leaving him quite tired, and I want him to sleep 'on time'. So I had put my foot down - no more games, time to sleep.

And since he was tired, he was cranky too. So he started wailing and fighting and ultimately came out the threat. With cries of "no one loves me here, no one wants to see me happy" (how many time have I heard this!!!) Anant declared, "I'm leaving home!" He stared at me sternly... and added, "going to Mars, will stay with aliens!"

That is something. When I was five, I had no clue about mars, forget about aliens. Maybe it had something to do with Monsters Vs Aliens, though I doubt so. The alien in it was quite scary, Anant won't like to live with such creatures. I guess, it is Ben 10, the TV series, in which a boy can turn into aliens. That has maed aliens fashionable... and friendly among the kids.

But I still have no clue why he chose to go to mars! Do you think he heard the "men are from mars" theory already? I must ask him tonight.

2 comments:

Keyur Seta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keyur Seta said...

Hahahahahaha! Sahi hai re. The fact the he does sword fighting is enough to make me laugh. So with whom does he fight? And it's strange that he chose Mars.

Nevertheless, it made some very good reading. Really well written.

Regards,

Keyur